Heavenly Culture, World Peace, Restoration of Light (HWPL) is a NGO for world peace and transcends differences in culture, belief and region to engage leaders and youth in sustainable and comprehensive solutions for peace.

2016년 6월 19일 일요일

support comment from Nachiket Dave (India)





Nachiket Dave (India) 
-     The HWPL Peace Advocacy Committee for the Implematation of the Internatioanl Law on the Cessation of War and Achievement of World Peace
-     Lawyer of Supreme Court of India 


I support HWPL's peace activities because for me the name "HWPL" stands for credibility. I have immense faith and hope from the activities which HWPL undertakes under the able chairmanship of Mr. Man Hee Lee.

My short interaction with Mr. Lee in Korea gave me a sense of duty to work for peace. A thought came across my mind that if Mr. Lee can devote his entire life for the cause of world peace, I should also try to give much of time in order to achieve the dream of world peace as so envisioned by Mr. Lee.

Besides, I think HWPL is an organization which has a planned road map to achieve world peace.


Seminars pertaining to WARP are the most important achievement of HWPL because if harmony among various religions is achieved, it will certainly contribute to eradicating war and thereby achievement of world peace. 

If given a chance I would also like to give a speech at the WARP summit so that i can highlight various achievements of HWPL and thereby i can sincerely praise the efforts of Mr. Lee for achieving world peace.

For me Mr. Lee is a peace angel and a living legend of peace !!

I will continue to repose my faith in HWPL on account of the sincere hardwork undertaken by each and every member&volunteer of HWPL. Those efforts are indeed praiseworthy and deserves to be applauded :)


Also, HWPL is one organization which works selflessly day and night to give peace to the citizens of the world.

For me HWPL is close to my heart. I will continue sharing the achievements of HWPL to emminent citizens of the world so that the entire world acknowledges the efforts of HWPL and recognizes the efforts of Mr. Lee.